Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh the many thinks I think!

Almost daily, my wife asks me "What are you thinking about?" It's like she likes torturing herself, because some of the time, I start talking about what is on my mind, her eyes start to glaze over with a haze of incomprehension.
Recently, I decided to focus my creative and mental capacities upon one problem - the design and building of a device to combine pulsed magnetic and Rife technologies. I've got part of it figured out and am working on acquiring a basic knowledge of the skills needed to do it myself.
While pondering this device, my mind has wondered off to create other things while I'm not looking. For instance, Saturday, on the ride down to Dover, Ohio, I came up with a robotic wire laying device to be used to lay guide and power wires for future forms of transportation, without the need to rip up whole highways and re-lay them.
Today, after reading the barest minimum of an Instructable, my mind started working on a process to recycle plastic grocery bags, pop bottles, milk jugs, and laundry detergent bottles into usable plastic for many needs. For this process, I've already come up with a couple machines that can be built by the DIYer to facilitate the process. I'm sure I'll have the whole thing thought out in a couple days. The process reminds me of the early days of bio-diesel, when people were encouraged to re-create that process in their homes. I'll be using it to make the parts I cannot find elsewhere for my devices and ideas.
Along with these weightier thoughts, I'm also trying to figure out ways to fund my research; plan the days ahead in preparation for our move (we want to be out of here by the end of March); find the time to continue my meditations with BrainAmp and the Solfeggio videos; turn the Solfeggio videos into MP3s; try not to worry about my mother's health...you get the idea.

No comments: