Since about the first of February, I've been working to improve my health, both physical and mental. I used a pulsed magnet (Theramagnetic Pulser - scroll down the page 'til you find it) to get rid of a cold in four days, and have used it on myself and my family in other ways for various ills and aches. A good book to start with for those wishing to explore this therapy is Magnetic Healing (see link below) by Buryl Payne.
In addition to pulsed magnetics, I'm exploring the works of Royal R. Rife, Solfeggio tones, activating DNA, BrainAmp, and various other things that I'll post about in the days to come. I'm willing to share the various files and MP3s that I find and use, as well as reviews of products that I try in the progress of this growing and improvement.
For instance, since the beginning of February, I've been taking Omega-3 chews from GNC. These are supposed to "Supply DHA which is required for optimal eye and brain function". Indeed it does! These chews, in conjunction with other things I'm doing, are all working together to improve my brain/mind and mood. My memory is improving to the point where names and other data comes much easier than it used to.
So, you can look forward to more posts here in the future as I tell you what I'm doing and how well (or not) it's working.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment