BrainAmp is "mental muscle training music". I don't remember how I found this, but I first downloaded a 30-minute sample (around the end of February) which greatly helped improve my mood at the time while listening. After signing up for the trial membership, I got the 45-minute CD in about a week. I've been listening to it regularly (generally an hour or so a night). I've noticed an increase and improvement in memory function as well as increased thought processes. This is coming in very handy as I focus my brain power on creating an energy device to help my family and friends with the various ailments from which they suffer.
If you are interested in learning more about BrainAmp and it's abilities, go here. Scroll down to near the bottom of the page and read through the "Features".
After you've read the Features of BrainAmp, if you'd like to experience it for yourself, you can go here and download the same file I listen to each night. Please contact me if you do download this, as I'd like to know how much you enjoy the file and your experiences with it.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah! They do work. I use the orange flavored ones sometimes and chug it down with orange juice because I HATE the flavor of flavored drinks myself. They give me a boost without the jittery affects of too much caffeine. Thumbs up! :O)
Post a Comment