Friday, November 17, 2006

It Shall Be Written

Someone once told me I had a gift for writing. Over the years, other people have told me the same thing. Also over the years, I've gotten ideas for things that should be written, but haven't been, as yet. For one reason or another, they just sit in the back of my mind, peeking out at me every once in awhile to let me know they're still there.

The Gardener; she showed them...; "Like Rome, we never really went away."; At the edge ran the Great River.

Maybe one day I'll be able to sit down and write these epics. Or maybe there are things I still need to find before they are ready to come out. In any case, if you ever wonder where I am, as I'm staring off into space, I'm probably in one of the worlds mentioned above, trying to persuade the inhabitants to let me tell their stories.

No comments: