Instead of Monastic Musings, I've decided to call these Order Orator(ies). Monastic makes me sound celibate, and I'm not that kind of monk.
I had an Order awhile ago. The Diamond Order of the Mind. It was supposed to help those who had "abilities" to hone and strengthen them. That idea is still with me, but the idea of the Order has grown some since then.
According to a seer I had the good fortune of coming across many years ago, DOM was not my first venture into the religious realm. In two past lives, this person told me, I'd founded an order / monastery and then was born into it.
So, what kind of Order could embrace life rather than turn from it? To be all the things conventional religion tells people are bad for the soul? Sex, sensuality, Dionysian revels, Apollonian oracles, to find ones self and delve deeply within, to reach out to others because we want to...and to live in such a way that we step lightly, if lively, upon the Earth.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment