Anyone who knows me very well knows I used to write stories. I have well over a hundred notebooks filled with stories that fall into two basic catagories - science fiction and erotic. My early works (age 12 to late teens) are science fiction. From that point on, my works turned erotic, and have remained so.
For the last six years, though, I haven't written much in the way of stories. I found new ways to escape from the mundane, mostly in this medium we call the 'Net.
Lately, however, I've felt a pull back into those worlds I created. I think it comes from my writing hypnotic scripts, and therefore re-awakening that portion of my imagination.
One of the side benefits of this re-awakening is that my idea factory has kicked into overdrive. Hardly a week goes by now that I don't come up with at least four new ideas, or improvements on old ones.
In any case, the ride is getting interesting.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sebastian, although we have not known each other for long, one of the qualities I saw in you is your imagination. I enjoyed meeting you and gaining insight, not only into my own mind but yours, as well. I hope you find the courage to post your stories and write new ones.
Crannbean aka Annie:)
Post a Comment