Thursday, April 14, 2005

MyndWare

In a few places around the WilderNet, I'm known as Master Mynd. I call myself this because I enjoy the human mind, and the mental aspects of D/s. I have designed a sensory immersive learning unit that could be quite useful in our deteriorating school systems for accelerating learning and helping children with attention and learning difficulties.
I entered a proposal for this device to a Civic Innovation Lab grant challenge sponsored by a non-profit group in Cleveland last year, but was told that it did not meet their needs at that time.
Since then, I've gone on to create custom hypnotic scripts for friends, both of adult nature (slave training) and mundane (weight loss and stop smoking). It has been suggested to me that I use the MyndWare as a jumping off point to creating a larger business idea. Personally, I think I should just combine the two into one business, along with my other devices and ideas, so as not to appear divided in my focus.
At the moment, though, I'd just be happy to be able to build a prototype of both my main ideas - the sensory immersive unit and the alternate powered vehicle.

No comments: