Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Evening Thoughts

GoFundMe - It's still slow going there. 188 viewers and $50 in donations. A week from today marks the one month anniversary of creating the site. If I understand correctly, it can run for three months, after which time it could be taken down if it's done poorly, or left up if it is doing well.

Reading - I got eleven more books from the library, today. Most are about relieving pain in a number of fashions. The one I think will be the most use is Relieving Pain Naturally: Safe and Effective Alternative Approached to Treating and Overcoming Chronic Pain.

Thoughts - Since I doubt any of my family is actually reading here, I can say pretty much how I feel and no one ever know. Therefore - my family is a bunch of cheapskate, tightfisted, so-and-so's! The only one with any redeeming value is my sister, Jody, because she took the time to write me and let me know about their own financial troubles. Even so, I don't think asking for $10 is too much to ask for. Between Yana and I, we managed to contribute $25 and we're by far much poorer than any of them!

No comments: