Sunday, December 23, 2012

Creative Writing - Day 23, New Self-Improvement - Day 11

Essentially, the Creative Writing program is done. However, I'm going to stick with it until the end of the year, then start 2013 out fresh. I know Santa is bringing me an Android pad, for which I am very grateful, and much looking forward to. Then, I'll be able to listen to the subliminals on repeat, which I haven't been able to do with the little MP3 player I've been using.

So, armed with new tech and an Amazon gift card, I shall be able to make all sorts of playlists for self-improvement to be listened to while reading my Kindle books. One of the new subliminals I'm planning on getting is Subliminal Speed Reading Program - Binaural Beat Brainwave Subliminal Systems , which will be added to the Subliminal Speed Learning Program - Binaural Beat Brainwave Subliminal Systems, and both will help me to learn new material for the writing of my books.

Follow along and grow with me!

No comments: