Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Creative Writing - Day 12, Self-Improvement - Day 3

The thought has struck as to what the blook should be about. I'm going to blook about starting and running an herb growing, crafting, and selling business. Yes, I know, there are all kinds of books just like this one on Amazon's shelves alone.

But, there's more to what I offer than just a bunch of dried out plants! Herbal salves, cremes, and other beauty product for women, as well as salves, tonics, and concoctions for men, mostly in the area of marital aids. And it doesn't stop there!

Culinary packets, good health herbs, absinthe-making packs and bundles. Along with classes on cultivation and harvesting. I think that's a pretty good idea so far, don't you? I'm sure I'll add to it and try not to take too much away from it.

But we shall certainly see!

No comments: