Friday, November 05, 2010

Vision Board Experiment Two - Day Two

I started a new Vision Board experiment yesterday, letting the subliminal picture program run about an hour. Today, I did it for another hour and added subliminal flash, which is short affirmation-like sentences flashed at 10ms. Aside from a slight headache (most likely sinuses), I'm off to a good start.

In other news, I'm no longer looking to start a business. Everything is reverted to hobby status and if I make any money from it, so much the better. SO, added to the hypnosis and mind expansion is cardboard artistry, found artistry, and paper models. Oh, and paper making, but I haven't started that yet. Truth be told, the only one out of the previous list that I ~have~ done is paper models. I'm going to try my hand at making steam-punk models, with no template or pre-made art.
First step for any of them is to create workspace, whether that entails re-arranging my current workspace or cleaning the dining room and creating new.

No comments: