Saturday, April 26, 2014

Back in the WilderNet

Hello all! I'm back!

After losing our electricty last July (and finally getting it back on in December), we lost our Internet connection as well. I still have to remedy that problem, which I might this coming month (May). Also, the video card on Tesla died, so I have to go get a new one. I've also got an offer from a fellow Freecycler to do a trade, my electronics for one of his laptops. Sounds good to me!

A whole lot has changed at the house, as well. We've cleaned every room, but there's still a lot of clutter. Our best job was TJ's room. We had it empty for a whole day, before we started putting boxes in it from the other rooms.

I'll tell you more of what's going on in the days to come. I'm just glad I can post again. The library is the best place for me.

No comments: