Friday, April 26, 2013

Tonight's Thoughts

Tonight's thoughts are about thinking. Thinking and writing, to be precise. I suffer a bit from writer's block, probably due, in part to the crippling depression I deal with on a daily basis. I'm going to try something new to help me break out of this block. I have three books I got from the library - Around the Writer's Block - The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging - and Get Rich Click! I'm not certain how that last one will help, but it reached out to me, and so was added to the list.

One of the things I've been reading in other blogging books is that one should find a niche to fill, just as one would do when trying to start a business. Unfortunately, my mind is far too jumbled to settle on any one niche or idea, so that's why this blog is a hodge-podge of thoughts and ideas.

In any case, I'm hoping that these books can help me get a grip on my writing and that I can start producing more valuable content that my readers will appreciate. If nothing else, they'll help me to get into my writing of my stories and that I can finish one and sell it.

No comments: