Not so many visitors to my GoFundMe site as I would like, but the video should spark new interest. I've had one contribution so far (THANK YOU Kimba Perez!). I'm figuring more will contribute on or around the first of the month, which is when I'm going to chip in my part.
(Note to self - start new projects at the beginning of calendar months, not in the middle.)
That said, I'm going to let the fundraising run until the end of March. So! You have over 35 days to help me reach my goal. With luck, I can start my classes before my birthday in May.
If things don't work out as well as I intend they will, on GoFundMe, my next campaign will be on IndieGoGo. The difference is that I'll have the GoFundMe project under my belt. And more fundraising books read. I have a couple crowd-funding books coming to me through the local library system. I'll read through them and put together a really great fundraiser.
Thanks for reading.
OH! Here's the link - http://www.gofundme.com/224yhg - to my GoFundMe site. Check it out. You do NOT have to give at the Reward levels. Even $5.00 would be a help. But, the Rewards are all outstanding and sure to help you learn ways and means to help yourself.

No comments:
Post a Comment