The Ultimate Tea Diet: How Tea Can Boost Your Metabolism, Shrink Your Appetite, and Kick-Start Remarkable Weight Loss
book came today. I've got some reading ahead of me. In addition to this book and the eight others I've ordered from Amazon, I've perused the local library for books from the Master Herbalist class from Natural Healing College. Read, read, then read some more! Luckily, two of the subliminals I'm listening to are Speed Learning, and Speed Reading.Before long, I'll be positively thirsting for things to read. I remember when I was that way as a teen.
If you are anything like me, you need help concentrating, keeping focused on the task, committing things to memory, and stop sabotaging your efforts. Following is the list of subliminals that I'm currently listening to in order to make this whole thing work more smoothly.
Subliminal Speed Learning Program - Binaural Beat Brainwave Subliminal Systems, Subliminal Speed Reading Program - Binaural Beat Brainwave Subliminal Systems
, Subliminal Powerful Increase of Focus and Memory
, Concentration - Binaural Beat Brainwave Subliminal Systems [Explicit]
, Stop Self-Sabotage
There's no guarantee this will work as I foresee it. Your mileage may vary. I'm going to listen to this list of recordings for the entire month of January. After this playlist comes the one to boost my sex drive. That one has two reasons to be listening to, which I will enlighten you with once I start on that playlist.
In the meantime, happy listening!

No comments:
Post a Comment