I've begun to learn a couple new things, such as touch-typing, and automatic writing. The touch-typing will help with the automatic writing, as I'll be able to key things in without losing my concentration. I've already done a few a-w experiments and gotten some very interesting responses. I may share those later if people comment that they are interested.
One thing I have learned recently is that my life's purpose is to heal. I believe this means using the reiki and energy working skills I already possess, as well building my devices to help people heal. I also think I'm to build the devices that will help the Earth heal. It's only a matter of time, money, and a place to work. But, the Guides say that some of that has been taken care of. So, I only need to wait and see.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment