Thursday, July 23, 2009

Distractions

Did you ever notice that when you are working on something you believe to be really important, distractions keep popping up?

Either that, or I picked the wrong week to try to put together my ideas of what it is I'm truly passionate about so I could share it with others.

This Sunday, TJ goes away to Boy Scout Summer Camp. We'll have almost an entire week without him (not including Family Potluck night at camp). So, of course, this week, we're running around like nuts (or, I should say Ana is) trying to find all the last minute items for his week away. I, at home, have the usual laundry, dishes, and other duties that need to get done as well and regardless. Plus the phone ringing (mostly the mother-in-law). Endless errata. I'm not complaining, mind. Simply stating.

Ah, the joys of creativity in times like these!

No comments: