Monday, June 01, 2009

New Month, New Post, New Thoughts

'Tis June! That means summer, and bugs, and the smell of fresh mown grass along the highways, all sorts of good things (well, not the bugs)! Including my wedding anniversary, which is tomorrow.

As for new thoughts, I'm working my way through the book Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Even though I've only just(!) begun to put the principles they talk about into action, so far things have really begun to look up. I have my new website - Mynd & Bodi - up and running, even though I'm still working on it. It will probably always be a work-in-progress, as I'll be offering recordings for both the Law of Attraction and for the SuperMind series I'm using on myself, among other things. Also, I can't decide if I like the current Victorian wallpaper background or if I'd rather use the logo from my business cards, shown below. Somebody take a look and let me know what you think, will you?


Also, even without the site being up, I've attracted three new people who are interested in my services as a hypnotist.

All in all, June is off to a very good start!

No comments: