I'd like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday today. It was a nice quiet day spent at home with Ana and TJ. I did a little work on a script for myself and puttered around with the Mind Workstation software I got last November. The software is really fun to work with and I look forward to doing more, for myself and others.
In just four days, my little brother will turn 40. My, how time flies! I remember like it was yesterday, lying in a hospital bed after nearly putting my eye out with the launch stick of a helicopter toy my uncle had given me for ~my~ birthday, and into my room comes my mother in a wheelchair with a bundle in her arms. "This is your little brother", she tells me.
Ah well. At least I'll get to call him and wish him a good one.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment