Well, I've moved from the mechanical to the metaphysical. I've been doing more with the DigiRad program, and finiding more things to build as psionic accessories. I've re-loaded the Astral Interface (which I have to re-learn how to use) and the Manifestation Master. I'll be running all three at one time or another, to influence the upcoming events and/or as people start to come to me to do works for them.
Which I forgot to mention. Yesterday I put an ad in the Tower offering a spellcasting services ($5) to the witches. It's sort of like selling ice to Eskimos, but the concept is solid. I'll also be offering it on eBay soon, at a substantially higher price ($15).
So aside from starting a new written mood journal and (finally) getting started on meds for my bi-polar, things are pretty good.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment